Eugenio Derbez Net Worth: Famously known as Eugenio Gonzalez Derbez, he is one of the most fabled Mexican comedians, filmmakers, and an actor with a staggering net worth ranging between $30-32 million. Eugene had a burning desire to become an actor since childhood and he landed the first role of his career in soap operas at the tender age of 12.
After studying at CEA and the Mexican film institute, he bagged down the first proper role television role in the comedy series cachun cachun ra ra and made his debut in the domain of direction in 1997 with No Tengo Madre – A Mexican soap opera. Later, he also got some prominent roles in American television and films which cemented his prowess as an actor furthermore. He has also appeared in widely popular animated movies like The Angry Bird 2 & the book of life, and also provided Spanish dubs for many popular movie characters like Shrek, Mulan, Hell Boy, The secret life of pets, Dr. Dolittle, 102 Dalmatians, etc.
Currently, he is residing in Los Angeles with his beautiful wife Alessandra Rosaldo and 4 kids. Let’s get to know about Eugenio Derbez net worth, sources of his income, full bio, family, and age.
Eugenio Derbez Net Worth & Full Bio
A lot of people on the Internet surf about the exact net worth of Eugenio Derbez and personal information like height, weight, spouses, girlfriends etc. The below stated table is your one-stop hub to know about the full bio of Eugenio Derbez and his net worth amassed over the years.
|Happy Birthday (Age)
|60, (September 2, 1961)
|Actor, Comedian, Filmmaker
|Hair & Eye Color
|Medium Brown & Brown
|5ft 10inch (1.79m)
|76kg (168 lbs)
|Victoria Ruffo (1992-1997), Alessandra Rosaldo (2012)
Eugenio Derbez Early Life
Not much is known about the early life of this famous Mexican comedian except the fact that his parents are Eugenio Gonzalez Salas & Silvia Derbez. He was born and brought up in Mexico because of her mother’s strong presence in the Mexican film and television industries. She came 4th in the Miss Mexico competition in 1952.
The Distinguished Career of Eugenio Derbez
- Eugenio was one of the main and regular characters in the Mexican television show cachun cachun ra ra and also participated in a children’s television show – En Familia Con Chabelo.
- He played a variety of roles in a 1988 popular Mexican comedy show Anabel. He kept making movies during his nineties and began hosting a show in 1992.
- His directional debut is No Tengo Madre in 1997 and in 2003, he also produced a critically acclaimed television series called XHDRBZ.
- It was the early years of 2010s, Eugenio landed some of the biggest roles of his career. Felipe as Jack & Jill starring Adam Sandler, Al Pacino, & Katie Holmes, miracles of heaven with Jennifer Garner, and directed one of the most successful Spanish language film in the US (Instructions not Included) which garnered more than 100$ million dollars at the worldwide box office.
- Currently, he is the one of the partners of 3pa studios with producer Ben Odell.
Eugenio Derbez Personal Life
Almost all of his career, Eugenio stayed away from the controversies and maintained quite a positive and successful image in front of the Media. Derbez is the spouse of Alessandra Rosaldo, one of the prominent singers and actors of the Mexican film and television industry.
He has four kids from different women.
- Aislinn Derbez( Gabriela Michel)
- Aitana Derbez (Alessandra Rosaldo)
- Vadhir Derbez (Silvana Prince)
- Jose Eduardo Derbez ( Victoria Ruffo)