Zydrunas Savickas Net Worth: Zydrunas Savickas is one of the most sought after and celebrated Instagram stars, Lithuanian powerlifters and strongmen, fitness & fashion models, and social media personalities with a jaw-dropping net worth of $11 million and his birthday falls on June 8, 1959. Zydrunas Savickas has a humongous fan following of more than 520k million followers on his Instagram handle, and significant number of followers on his Facebook & YouTube combined which is also the major source of his overall income apart from earnings from body building competitions, personal clients, brand endorsements, sponsorship, and collaborations. He is a 4 time world strongest man champion.
Zydrunas Savickas shot to social media fame he started posting his fitness videos regularly while collaborating with other fitness influencers to motivate his fan. He ensures to post fitness videos daily to inspire his fans and stay active on social media platforms.
Zydrunas Savickas frequently and majorly posts fitness and workout videos, about his lifestyle, and interact a lot with his fans to share fitness and diet related tips. He often collaborate with other fitness and fashion models and fitness brands for photo shoot and earn a big chunk of money from there. Not many people know that Zydrunas Savickas began working out when he was only 15 years old and attained the weight of 170kg with pure muscle mass by the time he reached 21. He often posts videos with different ardent fitness personalities. Zydrunas Savickas is best known for winning multiple world’s strongest men championships.
Zydrunas Savickas Biography & Birthday
Being a popular bodybuilder, fitness model and Instagram star has its own perks. When you are an Instagram star and fitness model like Zydrunas Savickas , people ardently and sometimes blindly follow everything you post about your personal and professional lives.
Zydrunas Savickas has a humongous fan base on Instagram and other social media platforms like Twitter & Facebook. People frequently search about personal details of Zydrunas Savickas like his height, age, career, relationships, family, net worth, car, collection, house, dating life, etc. The below stated table comprises all the personal details of Zydrunas Savickas that will satiate all your queries.
|Net Worth||$11 million|
|D.O.B (Age)||July 15, 1975 (47 years old)|
|Occupation||Instagram Star, Fitness Model, Bodybuilder, Powerlifter|
|Height||6feet, 3 inch|
|Spouse||Ex-wife, Jurgita Savickienė|
|Eyes & Hair Color||Brown & Brown|
Zydrunas Savickas Net Worth
Though we don’t have access to the financial records of Zydrunas Savickas , neither we are taking into account the inherited wealth he possesses, according to an estimate, his net worth is somewhere around $11 million which is dazzling by all means
He raked a major chunk of cash from winning bodybuilding, powerlifting competitions, Instagram brand promotion and fitness modeling. He also makes money from making videos and doing collaborations with other fitness influencers including gym mates. We must admit he had accumulated a good chunk of wealth in such a short amount of time.
Zydrunas Savickas Early Life & Career
Zydrunas Savickas was born in the heart of Lithuania and inclined towards fitness nand powerlifing since childhood when he got inspired from the former the world’s strongest man winners.
With a constant determination to grow better and better,Zydrunas Savickas has risen from humble beginnings to the top of the fitness industry, and in the process, become the CEO of his own company. Zydrunas Savickas wants to show the world he’s not only good on stage, but also he’s someone who inspires fans world-wide to chase their dreams.Zydrunas Savickas was born with natural good looks which helped him a lot to step up in his modeling career. His biggest career achievements are winning multiple times world bench press and strict curl championships.
The Health and fitness magazine an other fitness magazines considered his physique as one of the most iconic physiques of all time. Zydrunas Savickas has graced the cover of almost all the major health and fitness magazines. He is a personal trainer to numerous renowned celebrities. Zydrunas Savickas has also been featured in various documentaries, movies, and podcasts.
Zydrunas Savickas Body Measurements
- Chest – 59 inch
- Arms / Biceps – 22 inch
- Waist – 42 inch
- Thigh: 115 cm/45.3 inches
- Calf: 55 cm/21.7 inches
- Neck: 55 cm/21.7 inches
Zydrunas Savickas Social Media Profiles
We don’t need to say that how popular Zydrunas Savickas is on different social media platforms, especially Instagram and Facebook. He has gargantuan fan following on Instagram with more than 520k followers and a combined social media fan following of more than 1 million followers. He also has noteworthy fan following on other platforms like Facebook (302k), YouTube (1.5 million), Twitter(11k) & Tiktok.
Zydrunas Savickas Accomplishments
- Done in official powerlifting competitions under IPF rules (single-ply equipment).
- Squat – 425.5 kg (938 lb) (2005 Lithuanian National Championships)(Lithuanian record)
- Bench press – 265.5 kg (585 lb) (2004 Lithuanian National Championships) (Lithuanian record)
- Deadlift – 400 kg (880 lb) (2004 Lithuanian National Championships)(Lithuanian record)
- Total – 1,090.5 kg (2,404 lb) (425|265.5|400) (2004 Lithuanian National Championships)(Lithuanian record)
- Squat – 440 kg (970 lb) for 2 reps;425 kg (937 lb) for 3 reps;400 kg (880 lb) for 5 reps Raw with knee wraps
- Bench press – 286 kg (631 lb) for 1 rep;250 kg (550 lb) for 3 reps
- Deadlift – 435 kg (959 lb) for 2 reps raw with straps on stiff Power bar
- Deadlift – 400 kg (880 lb) for 5 reps in preparation for Arnold Strongman Classic 2014 raw with straps on stiff Power bar
- Standing Overhead Press – 200 kg (440 lb) for 5 reps without leg drive
- Standing Overhead Press – 260 kg (570 lb) for 1 rep
- Log Lift – 205 kg (452 lb) for 5 reps in preparation for Arnold Strongman Classic 2015 on steel IFSA log
- Front Squat – 320 kg (710 lb) for 5 reps Raw with knee wraps
- Front Squat – 340 kg (750 lb) for 3 reps Raw with knee wraps
- 18 inch deadlift – 525 kg (1,157 lb) for 1 rep in preparation for Arnold Strongman Classic 2014, Raw with straps on stiff Power bar
- Log lift for Max Weight – 228 kg (503 lb) (former world record, 2015 Arnold Classic Brazil Strongman Pro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Giant Barbell Squat for Reps – 329 kg (725 lb) × 15 single-ply suit w/ wraps (World record, 2014 World’s Strongest Man, Los Angeles, California)
- Ironmind S-Cubed Bar Deadlift at 1 inch deficit (with straps) – 442 kg (974 lb) (former World record, 2011 World’s Strongest Man, Wingate, North Carolina)
- Rogue Elephant Bar Deadlift (raw with straps) – 404 kg (891 lb) (2016 Arnold Strongman Classic, Columbus, Ohio)
- Apollon’s Axle Press for Max Weight – 215 kg (474 lb) (2010 Giants Live, Istanbul, Turkey)
- Apollon’s Axle Press for Reps – 166 kg (366 lb) × 8 clean and press each rep (World record, 2006 Arnold Strongman Classic, Columbus, Ohio)
- Apollon’s Axle Press for Reps – 208 kg (459 lb) × 2 clean and press each rep (World record, 2010 Arnold Strongman Classic, Columbus, Ohio)
- Giant Wooden Log lift for Max Weight – 210 kg (460 lb) (World Record, 2010 World’s Strongest Man, Sun City, South Africa)
- Apollon’s Wheels Overhead for Reps – 155 kg (342 lb) × 8 reps
- Giant Barbell Deadlift for Reps – 320 kg (710 lb) × 10 (World record, 2006 IFSA World Championships, Reykjavík, Iceland)
- Medicine ball for Height – 22 kg (49 lb) for 17 ft (5.18 m) (World record, 2004 Arnold Strongman Classic, Columbus, Ohio)
- One arm Weight over bar – 25.5 kg (56 lb) over 5.6 metres (18 ft 4 in) (2013 SCL Russia)
- Atlas Stones (140-180 kg set) – 25.65 seconds (World record, 2006 IFSA World Championships, Reykjavík, Iceland)
- Metal Block press – 150 kg (330 lb) (former World record, 2011 World’s Strongest Man, Wingate, North Carolina)
- Hummer Tire Deadlift for Max Weight – 524 kg (1,155 lb) (former World record2014 Arnold Strongman Classic, Columbus, Ohio)
- Heavy Super Yoke 640 kg (1,410 lb) – for 4 meters in 3.87 seconds (World record, 2014 Arnold Strongman Classic, Columbus, Ohio)
- World’s Strongest Man – 1st place four times: 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014
- World’s Strongest Man – 2nd place six times: 2002–2004, 2011, 2013, 2015
- IFSA Strongman World Championships – 1st place two times: 2005, 2006
- Arnold Strongman Classic – 1st place eight times: 2003–2008, 2014, 2016
- Arnold Strongman Classic-Europe – 1st place: 2012
- Europe’s Strongest Man – 1st place three times: 2010, 2012, 2013
- Strongman Super Series – 1st place 2004
- Strongman Super Series – 2nd place 2003
- Strongman Champions League – 1st place two times: 2012, 2008
- Lithuania’s Strongest Man – 1st place sixteen times: 1998–2000, 2002, 2004–2009, 2012–2015, 2017, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions About Zydrunas Savickas
What is the net worth of Zydrunas Savickas?
Zydrunas Savickas ’s total net worth is around $11 Million.
What is the age of Zydrunas Savickas?
Zydrunas Savickas current age is 47 years (July 15, 1975)
What is the Salary of Zydrunas Savickas?
Zydrunas Savickas earns approximately $300-500k per annum.
What is the Height of Zydrunas Savickas?
The Height of Zydrunas Savickas is 6 feet3 inch
What is the name of Zydrunas Savickas ’s wife?
Zydrunas Savickas is currently single.
Does Zydrunas Savickas Smoke?
Does Zydrunas Savickas Drink Alcohol?