Bad Bunny Net Worth: Originally known as Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio and professionally Bad Bunny, is a renowned Puerto Rico singer, actor, producer, and rapper with a monumental net worth of $ 18 million. Bad Bunny is crazily followed because of his unique vocal style and ability to adapt different genres like rock, bachata, and soul effortlessly.
Bad Bunny has produced some of the most exceptional work of his career by collaborating with the artists like Farruko, Jhay Cortez, Rosalia, and Daddy Yankee. It was the online audio distribution platform Sound cloud that helped Bad Bunny amplify his popularity and got his first record label signed while he was studying at the University of Puerto Rico and working in a supermarket.
He rose to mega-stardom in 2016 by collaborating with Cardi B and Drake for the singles ‘Mia’ & ‘I Like It’ which grabbed the US Billboard Hot 100 number 1 and number 5 positions respectively. He also won a Grammy award for best Urban Music Album for his debut Album X 100pre and a Grammy award for best Latin pop album for studio album YHLQMDLG. Let’s dive deep into Bad Bunny’s net worth and full bio of his life.
Bad Bunny Net Worth & Full Biography
Kudos to collaboration with some of the top-notch artists in the world and astounding vocal abilities, Bad Bunny has managed to amass a stupefying net worth of $18 million and the income is escalating by leaps and bound with each passing year. Let’s have a keen look at Bad Bunny net worth and full bio of his life.
|Net Worth||$18 Million|
|Happy Birthday (Age)||28, (March 10, 1994)|
|Occupation||Rapper, Actor, Singer, Record Producer|
|Hair & Eye Color||Black|
|Height||5ft 11inch (1.8m)|
|Parents||Tito Martínez (father)LysaurieOcasio (mother)|
Bad Bunny Early Life
He was born on March 10, 1994, in Vega Baja, Puerto Rico to a truck driver father and a retired school teacher mother. He got a knack for singing and rhythm from his mother as she used to listen to Salsa and Ballads. Bad Bunny has two younger brothers: Bysael & Bernie, and he also considers his close friends no less than brothers.
Since childhood, he always wanted to be a singer and used to attend Church regularly so that he can get to sing church choir. He gave the first solo performance of his career at a middle school talent show. His stage name bad bunny came from the weird photo shoot of rappers in a bunny costumes with angry expressions. Apart from rapping, his circle of interests also encloses professional wrestling and skateboarding. Once he told to media that his mother wanted him to be an engineer, his father would have liked to see him as a basketball player and his teacher told him to become a firefighter.
Bad Bunny Career’s Major Highlights
1. Breakthrough single ‘Soy Peor’ reached 330 million views on Youtube in 2016.
2. In 2017, he signed a booking deal with Cardenas Marketing Network and featured in Becky G’s single “Mayores”.
3. In 2017, he also got featured on fifteen Billboard hot Latin songs tracks.
4. In May 2018, he collaborated with fabled American rapper Cardi B for ‘I Like it’ which topped the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
5. His debut album X 100pre was included in the list of 500 greatest albums of all time by Rolling Stones magazine.
6. In February 2020, Bad Bunny was invited for the guest performance at Super Bowl LIV halftime show. His second album YHLQMDLG debuted at position number 2 on US Billboard hot 100 chart and became the highest charting Spanish album of all time.
7. In 2021, Bad Bunny involved himself in WWE professional wrestling promotion and made his first appearance during Royal Rumble PPV ON January 31. He again make a surprise entry to Royal Rumble on January29, 2022 at number 27 and eliminated the heavyweights like Sheamus and Dolph Ziggler.
Bad Bunny Personal Life
Bad Bunny strives hard to keep his personal life quite private and confidential. He often disappears from social media channels to maintain equanimity in life and leaves the concert area immediately right after the performance is finished to avoid crowds.
Not many people know that Bad Bunny played on the away roaster during the NBA all-star celebrity game at Coliseum in North Carolina. He started dating jewelry designer Gabriela Berlingeri in 2017 when he met her at a restaurant while dining with family. She assisted Bad Bunny in recording the song “Te Guste” and he kept the relationship with Gabriela secret until 2020. Gabriela became the first Latina to shoot the cover of Rolling Stone when she photographed rapper for the May 2020 edition.